Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reminiscing The Old Days

Well, nothing interesting happened today, except that we(the whole class,yeah) had a segment of reminiscing about our childhood days... I don't quite know how it started, but it continued for a loooong time as the lecturer kind of 'forgot' that we were there..

There were stories of the types of childhood games that we used to play.. you know, cup tiang, lompat getah, batu seremban, polis sentri... etc etc... Haha~ we laughed at how silly we were playing those games, our tears and laughs during that period of growth, the period where we started to learn about the world. How we missed those moments that seem so far now...

We exchanged stories, and I got to know my group mates a whole lot better. They sure were cute when they were small!!! hehe~

Well, I'm not going to tell those stories specifically in here, coz maybe they want those stories to just... you know, stay in the circle... Only groupmates can know about group mates' past life, ya know...

Well, i guess that's it!! Oh, and another thing, special for my sister!!!

I wish you all the luck in the world for starting a new life in Australia!!!! I'll come visit in a while, so be prepared~!! haha... I know you can face any challenges in front of you without any fear. You are the bravest, strongest and most composed girl!!! Of course you can do it. Take it easy the first few days, get to know the place, get to know the people~ you'll be just fine.^^

GOOD LUCK DEAR SISTER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

p/s: I'll try my best to finish the fic(for real) so that you can read it when you're bored over there... hehee.... =)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers