Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nothing seems right

It had been a hell of a day... my mood swings can't get any worse... whoever talks to me today, or even tomorrow, will get an extra 'bonus' of deathly glares and short but piercing answers from me. Hooray.

I cannot control it, and once I'm in one of those swings, you better stay away... I feel bad for those who missed my warning, but... That's what you get when you decided to become my friend. You have to accept all the good and bad in me, right?? If you are really, REALLY my friend, you'll understand... Like my room mates here... They know when to stay away, when to keep silent when I'm not in the mood... that's what you get when you had been staying together for more than 4 months now, stuck in here only to see each others' faces.

I LOVE YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS AND ROOM MATES!!!!

There it goes again... My mood swing.
One minte I'm angry and grumpy, another minute hyper and energetic and happy... Ayayaiii...

Never mind. Got to study anatomy now~ got a concluding test this friday... Wish that my lecturer will teach us tomorrow instead of 'going out' with 'someone'...
-only my classmates know the full details-

haha~~~~ bye!!!!^^V
Daisypath Anniversary tickers