Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Journey...

This is where my journey starts, as an ex-INTEC student and as a fresh 1st year student in Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia. But of course, I will start my story with my journey to Volgograd. After the hustle and bustle in my home in Saujana Impian (Lovely home!! Love it, miss it… Thanks Abah and Mama<3), I (finally) was able to leave home with one large luggage for check in, one cabin bag, one laptop bag, and of course, my handbag approximately at 6pm. (Though I should already be at the airport by that time!) =P Lucky I was late(sorry MARA officers…), coz we were not to check in till 9pm. Arrived at the airport at 7pm, then queued with other 1st years. Within the two hours of waiting, met with my fellow friends from MRSM TGB, JASIN- AWEEN, SUHAINI, …, also I saw some guys too… SAFWAN… Sorry didn't get to greet you guys coz I was busy with my family… handling my excess luggage, etc, etc… Really wanted to greet you, but… maybe next time, given the appropriate time and place, we get to meet again, InsyaAllah. After we had checked in, then came the time for our parents to let us go, fly as free as a bird, gaining knowledge in a very foreign place to us. Different people, different environment, different weather, different language, and the most different thing in Russia, the most important aspect of our lives(Every 1st year agree to this!), different FOOD…. Yes people, we have to cook our own food here, and there is VERY LITTLE food shops that's halal for us… But to think more of it, it has its own advantage too… we get to be great chefs after 6 years of study here! XD

After the goodbyes (missing you guys a lot, fams!!!), we, the MARA students went our ways to the gate C16. We were separated from the JPA and MINDEF students because we were taking different flights from them. MARA students went on the economy class of MAS, while the JPA students went on… sorry, I don't know what flight they were on but they transited at Amsterdam, while the MARA students transited at Stockholm, Sweden. We were on our own, and Alhamdulillah, we were able to arrive safely in Moscow…




Wait! Wait!! The story in Stockholm doesn't end there. We were to hang around the airport for five hours, until our plane of Scandinavian Airlines came. Though without me knowing, some of the boys were able to find the BIG DOOR of the airport and hanged around the garden. How lucky! They get to feel the air in Stockholm!! Nevertheless, I enjoyed my 5-hour-stay there and bought a nice key-chain which I used for my handbag. Sorry sis and bro! I only bought one, as I was afraid to be short of money… You know I'm not 18 yet and I have my limit!! Don't worry, next time I transit somewhere interesting, I'll be sure to buy you guys something! =)

And not to be forgotten, to the HANDSOME GUYS who helped me carry my bag through out the flight journey- AMIR, FAEZ, ASYRAF, and another one… an AUSTRALIAN GUY who sat beside me in my first flight in MAS, thanks very, very much!!! I know I had packed way past my carrying limit, but I can't help it. Thanks to you guys, I was able to bring all my stuff to Volgograd.^^
Daisypath Anniversary tickers